The 2019 School Board of Directors election is coming in May. MySaline will be updating this page to keep the voting public informed of all the details. See the following below:
- Voter Registration
- Voting Dates
- Voting Locations
Be sure you’re registered to vote, and that your name and address are current and correct. This should be done no later than 30 days before the election.
- Check your voter registration status online at voterview.ar-nova.org/VoterView/RegistrantSearch.do
- For More Information call the Saline County Clerk at 501-303-5630.
- Tue, May 14, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Wed, May 15, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Thu, May 16, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Fri, May 17, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Mon, May 20, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
ELECTION DAY VOTING
- Tue, May 21, 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
To be announced.
School Dist: Zone/Position Candidate
- Ryan Jacks
- Paul Childress
- Justin Dorsey
- Jackie Chenault Sasfai
- Tyler Nelson
- Kim Billingsley
- Cindy Herron
- William Spears
- Greg Frank
- Corey George
- Dana Greeson
- Election in Nov. 2019
- David Morrow
- Jan Caldwell
- Margaret Dobson
- Jeremy Orman