The Saline County Library presents… from Ava DuVernay, the director of Selma, “13th: A Documentary.” In this award-winning documentary, we will receive an in-depth look at the prison system in the United States and how it reveals the nation’s history of racial inequality. This showing will be Saturday, April 15th, 10:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. at Bob Herzfeld Memorial Library (Benton) for ages 18 and up.
Recent Posts – Scroll for Story Comments
- COVID Update: Masks – Yes; Travelers – No; Loans Flowing; 14 Deaths; 6 Prison Cases
- Saline County Quorum Court Will Not Meet in April
- Civitan Will Egg Your Yard Friday or Saturday for Easter
- Haskell is the latest local city to issue stay-at-home order
- Hospital Staff Organizes Another “Parking Lot Prayer” Sunday at Hospital